Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Who uses this picture?

While admiring traditional buildings of a European city, I captured a picture of a billboard used to advertise a commercial organization. The picture below is cut-out the same and is part of company’s logo.

IMG_5481_Sign_Quiz
 
Few more tips:-
  • It is a European company with branches in at least two countries.
  • The company has a website.

Can you guess the business of this company? Lore tells fruits or food but what do you think? Let your thoughts go wild and I promise no effort is futile. The goal is not an exact answer with the name of the company. The idea of is to test out the imagination for the type of business and in turn compare with the actual business.  So try not use internet to find an answer.

(PS:- Per suggestions, I am turning on the Comment Moderation and will publish all comments and answer after 2 days. If you are not able to comment, please email me at arealblogger(at)google.com.
Following the answer, I will also publish a post on the city where I saw this billboard. )

Published the answer in a new post:- Answer Who uses this picture

23 comments:

BK Chowla, said...

Perfumes

Kavita Saharia said...

Horn of plenty ...hmmm !My guess is hospitality business or wine .

Renu said...

your puzzles are so difficult to guess, or may be I have become old:)

Destination Infinity said...

Too many grapes - Wine?

Insignia said...

Hospitality industry? The fruits look yumm though

Bikram said...

Portrait making ...

Bikram's

Alka Gurha said...

Appears fresh tempting and crunchy but no idea...

Kalpana said...

I think that the image signifies abundance. To think in a really way out manner I'd say its an ad to encourage some kind of investments, promising good returns.

Shobha said...

My guess is a company making health products like pills or powders.

Felicity Grace Terry said...

I'm not too sure of this one BUT it reminds me of the logo that was used by a clothing company.

Sujatha Sathya said...

a pharmaceutical company? advertising good health ? the benefits of good diet say in their multivitamin tablets ? uh this was one tough nut to crack. interesting post though. so eager now to know the answer

Tanvi said...

I will get back to you .. right now just can't think of anything ... okay I will a 'financial institution' for now! :)

♡ from © tanvii.com

sm said...

Fruit Wine Business

NRIGirl said...

Seems like an ad for a dining table (furniture store). They always comeup with the best center pieces...

Rachna said...

Really I have no clue. Looks like fruits coming out of a beret. Is it an investment bank that shows that your money will multiply?

Anonymous said...

I know that it’s an image of a “Cornucopia” and also called the “horn of plenty.” Since you say our imagination should run wild, I’m going to connect the horn to shoe horn and say that it’s a shoe store.

Anonymous said...

It is preserves/ jams and sauces.

chitra said...

Making body creams and lotions ...the nature's best...way

ಅಶ್ವಿನಿ/ Ashwini said...

Amrit, I dont think am right. But for me the answer goes like this: Colorful bright fruits - can they go for any product coming in various colors - like the paint or laptops .. etc... :).

Urmi said...

I tried a lot but its very difficult to guess. Lovely logo. Looks tempting.
You are welcome at my new posts-
http://urmi-z-unique.blogspot.com
http://amazing-shot.blogspot.com

Seema said...

Beautiful pic.
I think that it is an ad for a rug/carpet. Some caption like you can eat on the floor. Do not know the company though

Rià said...

Hmm...fruits...wine...dunno! :D

Anjuli said...

Did someone guess the answer? I think this is 'fruit of the loom' and underwear company ;)